Notice of Reopening
Chihiro Art Museum Tokyo was temporarily closed from Wednesday, March 4th through Thursday, March 19th, to cooperate with measures to prevent the further infection and spreading of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
We have reopened from Friday, March 20th.
– Commemorating the 10th Anniversary of Yasuo Segawa’s Passing:
Tan Un Tei Nichijo－Between the Pictures and the Story
Commemorating the 10th Anniversary of Yasuo Segawa’s Passing: Tan Un Tei Nichijo－Between the Pictures and the Story
– Chihiro Iwasaki: Children’s Happiness－A 12-Year History
Upon your visit, please read the following.
INFECTIOUS DISEASE PREVENTION INITIATIVES
We ask our visitors to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus by following cough etiquette, proactively washing hands, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers in the museum.
– To mitigate congestion we may ask our visitors to wait before entering the museum building.
– We may ask our visitors to keep some distance from each other in exhibit rooms.
– Please be aware of cough etiquette. If you have a cough or sneeze, please wear a mask.
– Please refrain from visiting the museum if you have a fever of over 37.5 °C, or other cold symptoms.
– Please use the alcohol-based hand sanitizers we provide at the entrance of the museum and the library on the second floor.
– To prevent the spread of Coronavirus, and for the safety of our visitors as well as our staffs, we may wear masks during business hours.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.